We want to say a huge welcome to your family from St Mark’s! If you are joining us for the first time or are already part of the school community, we hope you feel welcomed, informed and part of our school soon. Need to contact the Year R team with a question? Email them at email@example.com
You can also find bite-sized information about St Mark’s here.
Update 5th July – Free Online Course – getting to know Year R!
You may be interested in this – a free online video course with bite sized videos, all about how Year R works – it’s called “Steps to School
Your Complete Guide to School Readiness”. Note that it’s external to school with no afiliation”
Update 30th June – school bags!
You can order a school bag online here. There are multiple colours to choose from, and your child’s name can be embroidered onto the back. Delivery to the school is free, or £2 if delivered to your home.
Update 24th June – uniform
For details about purchasing uniform, please see this flyer. A reminder that school bags should be purchased here (available soon!). Also, only the school jumper needs to be ordered at Skoolkit, although polo-shirts are also available. Full uniform details are available here.
Update 7th June 2022
- Have you… completed this form for friendship requests?
- Have you… registered for free milk (however old your child is)?
- Have you… seen the June, July and September arrangements here?
- Have you… completed the home visits questionnaire?
- Have you… completed an allergy form if required? If your child has allergies, please print and complete this form, and send directly to Pabulum. Copies are available from the school.
- Have you… Watched a re-recorded video of the 7th June meeting on this page? The slides shown are here.
- Have you… Picked up the All About Me booklet from the office, if you didn’t make the June 7th meeting? If you weren’t able to make it, please pick it up from the office, or download and print here.
- Have you… put 2nd July in your diary for our summer fun day?
- Have you… signed up for our weekly newsletter?
- Please note that the summer activity pack will be given out at the Teddy Bear Picnic day.
Video of 7th June Meeting (re-recorded)
Update 18th May 2022
Find out about our June, July and September arrangements here, including details of our meeting on 7th June at 7pm at St Mark’s. We’ll be selling second hand uniform at the evening, too!
What do you need to do?
- Your place at St Mark’s is automatic if you’ve been offered a one by Hampshire (you will be notified by email or post). You don’t need to confirm it or accept it.
- Please complete our information collection form here by Friday 29th April. This is very important!
- We’ll need to see proof of address and ID. Please send a copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport (for ID) and recent utility bill/council tax etc (for address) to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring them in.
- Will your child need breakfast club? Details here.
- Will your child need after school care? Two options: 1) SCL, run at school, no need to book in advance 2) Hatch Warren Community Centre After School Care. Details here
- Need to let us anything? Contact us
- We’ll be in touch about meetings for parents and children in terms of getting ready to start in September.
- Check back here often – we’ll put date-based updates here.
More information about our school