We are hoping to be open tomorrow, but as always, please have a childcare plan in place should we not be able to open or if we have to open later to make the site safe. We’ll update our website asap in the morning (hopefully by 7:15am). Assume we are open until you hear otherwise.
Note – It’s very complicated to decide whether to close the school or not, and we fully appreciate the impact it has on parents and carers. A few weeks ago, it was a much easier decision and we could do it in advance. The impact of tonight’s forecast is less clear cut.