School Meals & Menus – School Dinners!
September 21st Update
A huge apology for the issues around lunchtime changes. I know it’s been very difficult, and I want to update you with what hopefully is good news.
- Return to hot meals from next week
- This week – same as today (picnic option)
- Lentils, chick peas, gram flour are all ok to have (which means gluten free bread is ok)
- No nut based products still!
- Children with gluten free allergy can have the picnic option with bread roll if ordering school meals.
- Normal packed lunches can resume too for all children.
Thank you for your understanding.
St Mark’s uses Hampshire’s own HC3S to provide school meals.
Remember, meals for children in Year R, 1 and 2 are free. This is provided by the government as part of ‘Universal Infant Free School School Meals’. Find out more here. When children go into Year 3, meals are chargeable at the cost of £2.40/day. This can be paid online.
New Menu from 21st Sept!