Find out about St Mark's
Are you thinking about your child joining us in September 2022? Come and find out more about us at our online and onsite sessions!
Zoom Information Session:
- No need to book! Both Zooms are the same.
- Oct 7th Year R Info Zoom – 5pm Link here
- Nov 15th Year R Info Zoom – 6pm Link here
- Please register here.
- Oct 12th Year R Tour – 6-7pm
- Nov 9th Year R Tour 5-6pm
- Dec 2nd Year R Tour 5-6pm
- The tour is really a chance to see our school, the classrooms, and the grounds and also to meet a few staff. Please do say hello as you are able and ask any questions.
- There won’t be an official presentation at the tour – this will be done online on 15th November at 6pm. See details above!
- We’re trying to reduce all adults being together at the same time in the same place! Therefore, we are open for the whole hour – please do come at different points across the hour and don’t feel you need to come on the hour.
- Every 20 mins or so, we’ll do a tour around the school in a small-ish group. So after arriving, you can simply join the next tour. The tour will be led by myself or one of our Deputy Head Teachers.
- You are welcome to walk to our school or park on site, although there is limited parking.
- Please do wear a mask whilst you are onsite.
We really recommend visiting our school and meeting us. We’d love to show you around if we can! Please contact the school on 01256 346111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our admission policy and and optional SIF can be found here.
Remember, any applications are made through Hampshire Local Authority – click here!
Penguins, Parrots and Puffins are our Year R classes. Find out about them here, as well as a message from Mr Applegate, our Headteacher.