Breakfast club will operate differently in September because of the guidelines around Covid-19:
- Update – 27th July – ALL PLACES HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED, AND EMAILS HAVE BEEN SENT. All parents who requested a place were given a place, and there are no spaces left, apart from starting at 8:20am.
- Not everyone will be able to attend B/C as before.
You must request a place here, and await to be told if you have been successful.
- Places will be allocated for the whole year; when a space comes up during the year, we will decide on the next person on our list.
- We are trying to maximise the number of children we can accommodate.
- Places will be strictly limited: there will be 4 groups of 12 places for an 8am start with breakfast included (cost £2.50/day), and 1 group of 12 for a 8:20am start without breakfast (£1/day).
- If you are not allocated a place, unfortunately your child will not be able to attend on any day. It is no longer a simple drop-off system.
- If you are allocated a place, you will need to commit to the days and times your children attend.
- Attending just one day a week takes a whole place in a group.
- Please have a back-up plan in case your child isn’t allocated a breakfast club place.
- Preference will be given to those who attend multiple sessions.
- Click on the red button above to request a place, by Friday 24th July. We expect a high-take up of this service, and are unlikely to be able to give everyone a space.
About the breakfast club
St Mark’s runs a Breakfast Club from 8am every morning. The cost is £2.50 a day from 8am, which includes breakfast, or from 8.20am the cost is £1 with no breakfast provided. The breakfast consists of a choice of cereal, toast with spread, jam or marmite and a drink of juice. Payment is on the day or in advance; we accept payment using the on-line payment system or some childcare vouchers.