Safeguarding DSLs and Governors
Key Phone Numbers and documents
- Green recording form
- Body Map
- Low Level Concern Form (about an adult) and policy (see last section on policy)
- Whistleblowing / Allegation Form (about an adult)
- CPOMS for staff
- Make a referral – 0300 555 1381 (out of hours – 0300 555 1373)
- LADO notification form
- LADO phone – 01962 876 364
- IARF form here
- Honeycomb Early Help Hub – 01256 776189
- CPI Form (for sharing of local information with police) – Link
Can be found here.
What to do if you have a concern about a child:
- Act quickly
- Speak to a DSL – Mr Applegate, Mrs Ford, Mrs Elms
- Complete a green form (see download link above) and pass it on straight away, or teachers, create a CPOMS entry. If necessary, call a DSL. Not got a number? Phone someone who does.
- If you need to seek advice or make a referral yourself, and a DSL cannot be contacted, then you must phone 01329 225379 or complete an online IRAF form here. Out of hours phone 0300 555 1373. In an emergency, phone 999. This document is really helpful, too – it walks you through the process step by step.
Worried about a child who might be being radicalised or becoming in involved in terrorist activities? Complete an online IRAF form here.
Who should you contact if you have a concern?
Wholeschool safeguarding training – March 2022