- Thank you to our grounds maintenance team who helped on Thursday evening. We had about 15 in total. A special mention to Mr Naylor and Mr Ford who gave much time on Friday and today. Thank you.
- Thank you to Mr Calver, our new ‘Outdoor Facilitator’, for his huge efforts over the summer. His work on the farm, Year R, and other areas, is making a fantastic difference to our school.
- We also have newly refurbished toilets in Year R and also for Years 3&4.
- For play and breaktime, we’ll be in 3 new zones and will have greater mixing across the year groups. We’ll introduce new playground equipment, too. This is to encourage ‘discovery’, ‘relaxation’, ‘creativity’, and ‘physical activity’.
- There is much to do still – please let your children know that the farm won’t be ready just yet :)
- Your fundraising for our school is making so much of this possible. Thank you.
- We’ll keep the traffic flow that we had before – ie walking one way around the playground.
- We’ll be back in the hall for lunches – both packed lunch and school dinners.
- Did you see this post about uniform, timings, PE days etc?
See you tomorrow – Breakfast club from 8am, KS1 and KS2 gates open at 8:30am.
Our new farm is in progress!
Safeguarding screens on gates
Fresh-look lunches with amazing food
Fresh Look Lunches
Pabulum catering (not HC3S)
We’re excited to revamp our Year R area. Work has begun!
Sand Pit with sand!
Much needed new storage
New playtime equipment for the children
Fresh look without hedges by Y1