This week’s top news & reminders
Please register by 28th April for the FOSM Family Walk! – register here. See our FOSM section for more details about the event
Can you have a declutter this weekend and help the school raise funds? – Bags2School is collecting this coming Wednesday (26th April). Please drop off any bags at the following locations: 3-4pm Hatch Warren Community Centre Car Park or 4-6pm School Car Park
We are busy planning our Summer Instrumental Concert for July. If your child in in the KS2 Choir or St Mark’s Orchestra – please let us know if your child can attend this evening performance by completing our quick form.
Finally, if your financial circumstances have changed recently, your child may be elligible for additional support. Complete this form and we can check for you.
Things to remember for the next school week
|Who?||What to remember?||When?|
|All||After school clubs starting||See Clubs section below|
|All||Bags2School collections||Wed 26th April (3-4pm or 4-6pm)|
|All||Register for FOSM Family Walk||by Fri 28th April|
|Year 4||Swimming Kit||Mon & Wed|
|Year 4||Residential payment due||by Tues 2nd May|
|Year 6||Order your leaver hoodie||by Sun 23rd April|
|KS2 Choir/Orchestra Children only||Please let us know if they can attend the evening summer concert in July (form here)||by Fri 28th April|
Upcoming special events in the next 2 weeks
|Event Name||What is required?||When?|
|Coronation Day||Children can “dress to impress” (dresses/smart clothes – no football kits)||Fri 5th May|
New Trim Trail update
Our new trim trail is nearly ready and we are hoping it will be finished on Wednesday. We think the children are going to really enjoy this new space!
Summer Term Learning
- _Year R - Newsletter Summer 1 2023.pdf
- Year 1 - Everything around me Curriculum Information.pdf
- Year 1 - Everything around me Knowledge Organiser Geography.pdf
- Year 1 - Everything around me Knowledge Organiser Science.pdf
- Year 2 - Our Amazing World - Knowledge Organiser- Geography.pdf
- Year 2 - Our Amazing World - Knowledge Organiser- Science.pdf
- Year 2 - Our Amazing World Curriculum Information.pdf
- Year 3 - Nurturing Nature Curriculum Information.pdf
- Year 3 - Nurturing Nature Knowledge Organiser.pdf
- Year 4 - Quivers, Quakes, Eruptions and Shakes Knowledge Organiser.pdf
- Year 4- Quivers, Quakes, Eruptions and Shakes Curriculum Information.pdf
- Year 5 - Black and British Curriculum Information.pdf
- Year 5 - Black and British Knowledge Organiser.pdf
- Year 6 - Shocks and Sparks Knowledge Organiser.pdf
Can you donate a prize for the Summer Fayre Raffle? We’d love to hear from you!
Sponsored Walk Details
A brand new event to highlight the importance of exercise, bring families together and help raise money for the school!
Regular FOSM Information
School Dates, Lunches, and Clubs
We’ll be celebrating King Charles III’s coronation on Friday 5th May. Children can dress up smartly! We’ll be having a street party at school with a live band, and also have dancing on the field. The children will get to take part in a variety of activities to get us in the spirit, too. We’re all really looking forward to it! More details to follow!
Music of the Week!
Hallelujah Chorus: Handel
This composition comes from Handel’s famous works: The Messiah, which was inspired by Jesus being the saviour of the world. This is the chorus from the oratorio, which means a large musical composition on a religious subject.
Photo by Denisse Leon on Unsplash