Summer Update – 19th August
We hope you are enjoying the summer. Just a few things to communicate ahead of starting school on Monday 7th September.
1. SCL After School Club – 3:20 – 6pm … is available to book now. Click here for more info.
2. Breakfast Club – For those who applied for a B/C space, we emailed at the end of July to say if you have been successful. We have no breakfast club spaces left, apart from a few places for children needing care from 8:20am. The subject of the email was “Breakfast Club – Place Allocations”.
3. Outdoor Tidy Up! Can you give a couple hours on Saturday 5th September? 9-11am. Adults only please. We’ll tidy the grounds. You just need to bring any of the following: brooms, hedge trimmers (manual or electric + extension lead), wheelbarrows, fork, shovel, trowels, gloves, anything for weeding, etc. Click here if you can help. Thank you.
4. September Plans. As things stand, there are no real changes to our announcements in July about plans for September. Please see here for details about September if you haven’t seen them.
5. Anything to update us on? Contact numbers? Email addresses? Medical issues? Family circumstances? Please do let us know via email. Remember not to visit the school office unless you have phoned first.
6. Google Classrooms for Years 1-6: We’ll open up the accounts again on Monday 31st August. You’ll be able to watch the teacher-welcome video again, which may help your child settle in.
We’ll be in touch before we start on the 7th, including a video to help the children see what school will look like.
Best wishes, Mr Applegate