- Important – read here for details about September Arrangements
- “Meet the teacher” Google Meets – Timetable is here
- Reports come home via email on Monday. Please check spam folder.
- Children find out their new class teacher and classmates on Monday morning.
- Year 6 – see email about events this week
- Parent Governor Ballot – last day to vote is Wednesday – details were emailed last week.
- Class Parties – Thursday 22nd July – Details below
- Remember, INSET days are 2nd, 3rd September. First day back is 6th Sept!
- We’ve had 3 bubbles close last week (4G, 1P, 5T).
- Self-isolation guidance doesn’t change until 16th August, despite relaxations in restrictions this week.
- If a child is self-isolating, they can’t leave the house! Unless it’s an emergency!
Thursday 22nd July “Party Day”
Thursday 22nd July is Party Day! Your child can come to school in their party clothes :-) Don’t forget, we’re doing a class party FOSM fundraiser, and Dave from FOSM has produced another amazing video for the children. Any donations appreciated!
Parking around the school
We have been contacted by another local resident who has had a parent park on their property.
Could we please ask you do not park on resident’s driveways, or anywhere that is causing an obstruction. Thank you
Well done to:
- YR: Gracie H, Alfie A, Logan
- Y1: Armaan, Daisy (1C), Olivia L
- Y2: Isobel, Chloe, Edward
- Y3: Freddie, Naia, Lucas
- Y4: Dylan R, Imogen, Sean
- Y5: Ryan, Zach H, Libby
- Y6: Oliver N, Emma, leland
Rock Stars best effort:
Numbots best effort:
Change to School Menu – Monday 19th July
Please note, as previously advised, there will be a change to the menu options offered to the children on Monday 19th July. They will be able to choose from:
RED Barbecue chicken with rice
GREEN Gnocchi with a tomato, basil and spinach sauce
WHITE Jacket potato with baked beans
We will be on menu WEEK ONE next week.
The options for children who have a special menu due to allergies will remain unchanged – please check their menu.
FOSM – Support Our School!
The ‘Friends of St Mark’s’ (FOSM) was formed early in the life of the school. All parents are automatically members and our committee organises social events for children and adults and fund-raising events such as Key Stage discos, Easter Egg Hunts and Summer Fun days.
Over the last few years the ‘Friends’ have donated money that has contributed towards extra resources to benefit the children at St. Mark’s which has included playground equipment, books for the school library, and general school funds. We are now a registered charity, too. Charity number: 1188879
Join our Facebook group here.