Thank you for your continuing support of our school and community. Every week seems to be a busy week, and the run up to the end of term is quite an intense time!
We give thanks for:
- A healthy staff and student population – we haven’t been hit by lots of covid cases, and they have generally remained well.
- Staffing for September has been organised. As always, we have some staff leaving, and some joining, and we’re grateful to be fully staffed for September.
- Sports Week! This happened last week and it was brilliant to see our children enjoying being outside, together, in smaller groups with other children outside their bubble. Because of class bubbles, children haven’t really spent time with other classes for the year.
- All classes are full for September – this is really positive in terms of sharing our ethos, as well as our budget.
We pray for:
- Rev May, who finished with us on 18th June. We had a great send-off for her! Please pray as she moves onto her new parish in Chichester, and for Immanuel Church as they join Kempshott Parish under Rev Nicola Such. The process isn’t clear or quick, so pray for unity and discernment for all involved.
- Our new Year R children who join us in September – they won’t have had an opportunity to visit the school because of covid.
- Our Year 6 children who will go onto Secondary in September. Because of covid regulations, they haven’t had the opportunities to visit their secondary schools for transition.
- Children’s anxieites as they prepare to finish this year (the known) and transition into their new classes/teachers (the unknown). Some children can really struggle with this.
- Energy for staff – it’s an exhausting term as teachers help to finish the year as well as get ready for September.