Welcome to Year 6
As well as the learning tasks we upload each day, there are a few ‘extras’ that you could have a go at, if you get time.
- TTRockstars – Play 5 garage games + 5 studio games. Join friends and teachers in the Arena at 11am and 3pm each day.
- Reading – Read for at least 20 minutes every day. Remember you all have logins for the Scholastic reading site.
- Weekly spellings – Practise these everyday in your spelling booklets – you can find each list in the weekly resource list
- Daily physical activity which you enjoy. Challenge yourself! Remember Joe Wicks is still there to keep us moving.
- Maths Challenges Page – Remember to look at the Maths Challenges page that Miss Goddard is creating each day by clicking here
- Worship – School worships at home – every Friday
You can find lots of learning resources that we have collated on the Educating Home Page. Click here to be redirected.
Please remember to do your very best work. Handwriting and presentation are as important at home as they are in school. You can complete your work in a book. in your homework book (if you have it at home) or if you need lined or squared paper you can get it here.
Note for parents:
* Hopefully your children will enjoy working through these activities and can do them independently.
* We completely understand it may be difficult to complete all these tasks due to other family commitments or you are working from home, so please do not worry; complete what you can with your child.
* The work we have set should take about 2 hours maximum spread throughout the day.
* Please note the ongoing activities are optional and could be completed once a week or more depending on time.
You can contact us between 9am and 4pm Monday – Friday on our class email address where we can help answer your queries or look forward to seeing your work.