I wanted to share some ideas of things you can do with your children to keep you all entertained during these unusual times.
- Play your favourite board game (that has been a real hit in my house).
- Do some mindfulness colouring – there are lots of free printables available on the internet.
- Do an A-Z of things that make you happy. Here is a link: Happy A-Z
- Send a video or Facetime family or friends. (It has been lovely to do that with my family over the last few weeks. Not sure why we don’t do it more often!!)
- Close your eyes for two minutes. What can you hear? Write them down.
- Rainbow window art. (I have really enjoyed seeing the rainbows in windows – they have cheered me up). Here are some examples: Rainbow window art
- Plant some flowers or vegetables. You will be able to watch them grow.
- Movie day/afternoon/night – it’s a must!
- Exercise – there are lots of things available on YouTube to follow. I know Joe Wicks PE lessons are a hit!!
I will put some new ideas up each week and hopefully you can try something new.
Please take care of each other and stay safe.
Mrs Greer 😊