June 2nd – Video & important information about reopening
As some children return to school in a limited way, please can you read the following. We hope the video helps children in understanding what school will look like!
- For children returning tomorrow, you must complete this form before tomorrow please.
- If your child isn’t feeling great in the morning for reasons other than anxiety, please do err on the side of caution. If a child comes in unwell, it really does create problems for the bubbles.
- Is there something that we need to be aware of? Perhaps a significant event like the loss of a loved one? Please let us know via email or calling the school, if we’ve not already been in touch.
- Children should wear sensible clothes, albeit non-uniform. It’s not a disco, so please dress appropriately for school!
- Have there been any medical changes for your child? Please let us know immediately.