This week’s top news & reminders
- A reminder that Sibling photos will be taken on Monday 21st November
- Tickets for Christmas Performances will be emailed out on Monday (we’ve gone paperless!).
- Thank you for your donations for Children in Need!
- Can you help at the Christmas Fayre? We need you!! Can you spare an hour or so to help run a stall or provide breaks to others? Please email email@example.com to let us know what you can do. An hour’s help would make all the difference! Thank you
- Some After School Clubs have only one last session this coming week (w/c 21st Nov) – please see our clubs section below for details
- We have now sent out our new-look Spring term After School Club form. Deadline closes on Tuesday 22nd November at midday. Children already attending choir (KS2 or Year 2) will continue with these clubs.
- Year R and Year 6 have been assigned buddies and have had their first meetings! They were amazing!
School Dates, Lunches, and Clubs
⭐ Star Learners ⭐
Star Learner Awards:
Puffins – Hannah, Parrots – Leah, Penguins – Arthur
1P – Amy, 1M – Noah, 1CL – Joshua
2B – Joey, 2G – Ollie, 2BB – Gracie
3C – Isabella, 3T – Olivia, 3SB – Ruby
4W – Elsa, 4S – Thomas, 4PR – Hayley
5SP – Florence, 5DS – Peter, 5F – Cullen
6P – Immy, 6B – Elsie, 6C – Oliver
Star Reader Awards:
1P – Arthur, 1M – Alice, 1CL – Pemisire
2B – Kyla, 2G – Callie, 2BB – Daniel
3C – Jackson, 3T – Ellie, 3SB – Olivia
4W – Ben, 4S – Daniel, 4PR – Freya
5SP – Elodie, 5DS – Harry, 5F – Issac
6P – Tom, 6B – Noah, 6C – Felicity
3C – Jackson, 3T – Jenson, 3SB – Maya
4W – Angelina, 4S – Lottie , 4PR – Lucas
5SP – Aleiya, 5DS – Elizabeth, 5F – Chloe
6P – Isla, 6B – Emilia, 6C – Alastair
Most active class in each year group:
Year 3: 3SB
Year 4: 4W
Year 5: 5F
Year 6: 6P
NumBots best effort:
Year 1: Kabir (1CL), Andrew (1CL), Ezra (1CL)
Year 2: Noah M (2G), Alfie J (2B), Gracie H (2BB)
Music of the week!
Nocturne No.20 in C-Sharp Minor by Frederic Chopin (1810 – 1849)
Chopin was a Polish composer in the romantic period. All of his compositions involve the piano.