KS2 Carol Concert Uniform Information
Updates re uniform – Please read carefully
- All KS2 Choir to be in full school uniform (with shirts) Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Years 5/6 to be in full uniform on Tuesday (No PE kits!)
- Year 3, unless choir, PE kits Tuesday
- Year 4 to be in full uniform on Wednesday (No PE kits!)
- Please wear school uniform.
- Year 3&4 – Tues 13th Dec Year 5&6 – Mon 12th Dec. If your child is not in choir, they need only attend the 3/4 performance or the 5/6 performance, but not both.
- Children should be brought to school through the main front entrance between 6.30pm – 6.40pm and make their way to their usual classrooms. Note for children in 6C please can you meet and register in 4PR.
- Pick up time at the end of the performances will be approximately 8pm.
- Pick up will be from classrooms via the inside corridors, following a one way system (see map below)
Choir Children Only
- Choir should attend both evening performances (12th & 13th Dec)
- Please arrive between 6.30pm and 6.40pm via the main front entrance and register in 6C.
- Please wear school uniform. Ties will be provided so please ensure you have a shirt with a collar.
- Pick up for choir will be from 6C. Pick up time at the end of the performances will be approximately 8pm.
- Pick up will be from classrooms via the inside corridors, following a one way system (see map attached)
Collection after the performances (roughly 8pm)
To avoid congestion, please only send one adult to collect your child. Other family members can wait in the hall as this will be the exit for all.