We want to say a huge welcome to your family from St Mark’s! If you are joining us for the first time or are already part of the school community, we hope you feel welcomed, informed and part of our school soon.
Need to contact the Year R team with a question?
- Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you need to do?
- Complete our information collection form here by Friday 30th April please. This is very important!
- We’ll need to see proof of address and ID. Please send a copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport and utility bill to email@example.com
- Will your child need breakfast club? It’s from 8am or 8:20am, and places may be limited. Email the office if you feel this might be helpful.
- Will your child need after school care? Two options! 1) SCL, run at school, no need to book in advance – details here! 2) Hatch Warren Community Centre After School Care – details here.
- Need to let us anything? Contact us! But don’t come in (due to covid restrictions!). Thanks.
- Keep an eye on updates below!
Update – 20th April
Need to contact the Year R team with a question? – Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Update – 16th April
- See ‘What do I need to do?’ section above.
- Please click on this link to find out about free school meals for all KS1 children https://documents.hants.gov.uk/HC3S/YearR-new-starter-guide.pdf
Videos of St Mark’s
Meet the teachers, visit the classrooms, listen to stories, and find out about starting at St Mark’s through watching these videos!
Photos of St Mark’s