- We hope you had a good break!
- MASSIVE thank you to our volunteer parents for clearing some areas of the school ground over the Easter break!
- FOSM and Staff car wash – Sat 24th April. Details below!
- Thank you for raising £848.53 through our non-uniform day and £212.84 by joining in the Easter Egg Hunt! Just amazing :)
- COVID – Let’s keep our school safe. Remember: masks, hand washing, social distancing, not talking at the classroom door, and emailing/phoning the office. Thank you!
FOSM Car Wash
Car Wash – Saturday 24th April – FOSM and Staff will be washing your vehicles!! Great service, great job, every time.
- Standard car – £5
- Estate or SUV/MPV – £8
- Van – £10
- KS1 – 10:00-11:30
- KS2 – 11:30-1pm
- Have children in both? come anytime!
Worship this week – Prince Philip
Bags2School – have a clear out and raise funds!
Drop off 3:30 – 5pm in the school car park on Thursday 20th May.
Simba’s Coat Competition
After the success of our Simba sponsored walk to the North Pole, we have decided to set another challenge for you that involves our beloved school pup!
We would like you to design a new coat for Simba! The competition only costs £1 to enter and your contribution will go towards raising some much needed funds for our school.
The best bit is that the winning design will be made in an ACTUAL coat for Simba, which you will see him wearing around school – how exciting is that!
On the back of this letter, you will find a template for you to draw your design on. Once complete, pop it into an envelope with your entry fee and hand it to your class teacher. If you would prefer to complete your design on the computer, there is also an electronic version of the template – you will find it on your Year Group Google Classroom page. Print it out and hand it in as above or tell your class teacher you have entered electronically.
Tip: A repeated pattern may look more effective and be easier to turn into a coat.
Closing date for entries: Friday 23rd April – lots of time to design over the Easter holiday!
Year 4 Easter Animations – Enjoy!
Sign-up for our school prayer points mailing list
Would you like to join our prayer points mailing list? In conjunction with Immanuel church, this is a new opportunity to receive by email a half-termly prayer point list for our school. Click here to find out more.
- Use the email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need to report symptoms or a positive case.
- Please keep us updated – for example, of test results.
- Read this letter from Public Health England about symptoms and testing.
- NHS Symptoms Check
- If a child or parent is at home because of symptoms, please keep the siblings off too. IE the whole household needs to isolate, and the person with symptoms needs to get a test.
- We are moving online with homework, spellings and Google Classrooms. If you need help with technology, please do let us know by emailing the office.
- If a child is off school but able to work, then Google Classroom work is available – and it should be completed. Teachers spend a lot of time making sure this work is available so no-one misses out!
Monday 7th June 2021
Thursday 2nd September 2021
Friday 3rd September 2021 (term starts 6th Sept)
Tuesday 4th January 2022
Friday 8th April 2022
Monday 6th June 2022
- Absence Request form – going to be absent (e.g. wedding, funeral, holiday etc)? Use this form
- Pupil Premium Form – have your work/benefit circumstances changed? Complete this form so we can check if your child is elligible for free school meals and other support at school.
- Getting Home Arrangements – tell us how your child gets home each day.
- Mobile Phone Request – for older children needing to bring a phone to school