We look forward to all children returning on the 8th March! A summary:
- School will operate as it did in the Autumn term, including staggered start times and different entry points – see here for details.
- Breakfast Club – if you had a space in Autumn term, you still have a space. There aren’t any additional spaces available. If you don’t need a space anymore, please let us know. If you didn’t have a space but will need one, please let the office know.
- Our safety measures continue, including washing hands, regular cleaning, ventilation, bubbles as classes, adults wearing masks and more.
- Please watch the video for more information.
- We’ll be talking about the return in worship next week with the children (on video), helping them to get ready emotionally and practically for the return.
- This video may be helpful for the children as a reminder of what school will look like (it was made in September but essentially the same points).
- This document may also help you think through what can be done at home to help prepare your child.
If you have any concerns or questions about the return, please don’t hestiate to contact us.
Best wishes, St Mark’s Team