Here are the daily activities for you to complete each day. We have added a handwriting booklet that you could work through very gradually, not in one go. You can either print the booklet, or do this onto paper of your own at home. We look forward to seeing how amazing your handwriting will be when we see your work. You can also find attached the Common Exception Words for Years 1 and 2. Again, these should be worked through gradually, by choosing 3-5 words a week from this list to practice.
- Maths Challenges Page – Remember to look at the Maths Challenges page that Miss Goddard is creating each day by clicking here
- 20 minutes of reading either a school book or a home book.
- Practice your 2,5 and 1o times tables using TTRockstars, or a different method.
- Practice your weekly spellings which will be provided below, and the Year 2 common exception words. Common Exception Words
- Worship – School worships at home – every Friday
You can find lots of learning resources that we have collated on the Educating Home Page. Click here to be redirected.
Please remember to do your very best work. Handwriting and presentation are as important at home as they are in school. You can complete your work in a book. in your homework book (if you have it at home) or if you need lined or squared paper you can get it here.
Note for parents:
* Hopefully your children will enjoy working through these activities and can do them independently.
* We completely understand it may be difficult to complete all these tasks due to other family commitments or you are working from home, so please do not worry; complete what you can with your child.
* The work we have set should take about 2 hours maximum spread throughout the day.
* Please note the ongoing activities are optional and could be completed once a week or more depending on time.
You can contact us between 9am and 4pm Monday – Friday on our class email address where we can help answer your queries or look forward to seeing your work.