Prayer Points No. 1
Thank you so much for praying for our school community. We really do appreciate it.
Give thanks for…
- Safety – for general good health of children and staff during the covid period. We’ve only had 1 positive case amongst the children and staff.
- The children’s positive attitude in coming to school and enjoyment at school. They seem to really enjoy school.
- The hard work of the staff, as they give their best to help the children despite difficult circumstances.
- Simba (school dog), who is bringing a smile and enjoyment to the children.
- Continued good health and protection over the school community
- Those who are struggling financially and emotionally because of covid.
- Renewed energy for staff- it is quite exhausting teaching in the covid world. It can also feel isolating because of bubbles.
- The finances of the school. Covid is affecting expenses (e.g. more soap, paper towels, staffing) and income (no lettings and less children attending breakfast club).
- The Christmas activities coming up would bring joy to the community and the hope of the Christmas story would be known by everyone.